Free Tech Support
The Tech Helpline is available to answer members’ questions Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Just call 407.587.1450 and have your membership information handy (either your FREC license number or NRDS number).
Also, ensure the Tech Helpline is just a click away: Download the new desktop widget for computer support and tech help.
Expert assistance and support
The Tech Helpline team handles a variety of questions and problems, including:
- Helping Florida Realtors® members maximize the business tools and support features on floridarealtors.org, including setting up your free member website and configuring property functions such as IDX.
- Advice on shopping for hardware, software or digital equipment.
- Advice on installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosing computer hardware malfunctions.
- Helping you get the best performance from your equipment.
- Working through system failure of basic hardware and software components.
- Recommending the most current software for your computer system.
- Troubleshooting Local Area and Dial-Up Networking configuration and connectivity.
- Consulting with members about networking opportunities.
- Read about the Tech Helpline’s technical support and computer repair services.
Check out the Tech Helpline’s blog for Internet and computer repair tips.